Bruce Lee – Dragon’s Tale Slots

Bruce-Lee-Dragon's-TaleWMS is the designer behind Bruce Lee – Dragon’s Tale, the second slot machine with an official license which is based on the famous martial arts actor. The game is unusual, but in a good way, offering a layout with one main game area and three smaller ones, something which you will love seeing if you’re bored with the typical slot machines. The design is good, just like it was in the previous title, but it now includes poker cards as well.

This game has even more paylines than its predecessor, 80 of them, but here they are spread among four slot machines which have 20 lines each. The best prize offered by a single combo is worth only $400. Among the features there are scatter symbols, multipliers, wilds and free spins.

Features of Bruce Lee – Dragon’s Tale

You not only get four slots in a single one in Dragon’s Tale, but you also have free spins, multipliers, scatters and wilds to take advantage of.

First, a few words about how the game is played. It has a total of four sets of reels on the screen, one of which is bigger and on the left side, while the other three are crowded in the right half of the screen. The main set of reels is more important, because if you get scatter symbols or wilds on it, those features will be transferred to the smaller sets of reels as well, improving the odds on all of them.

The wild symbol is represented on the reels by the Bruce Lee Logo, with the golden dragon behind it. This symbol forms combinations which pay up to 200x the line bet, and it also is useful because if it lands where it’s needed you can get a new combination formed, the wild being able to substitute for any regular icon.

Free Games Feature

The Yin Yang symbol is the other major symbol offered, the scatter which brings you the free spins. Get 3+ scatters of this type on the reels, wherever they happen to land, and your reward will be the round of 10 free spins.

Besides the 10 free spins you get, there is also a multiplier which depends on the number of slot machines which get this feature at the same time. It’s not an unlikely scenario, since the main set of reels transfers the scatter symbols to the others as well. You get the 3x multiplier if the 10 free spins are won on a single machine, 6x for two machines getting it, 9x for three and 12x for all four slots getting the 10 free spins.

Betting options and jackpots

Despite the presence of 80 paylines on the four slot machines, you only have to select one coin for every 2 lines. The total bet goes to 40 coins, with denominations reaching $2. The maximum bet is $80.

The game has a top prize of only 200 coins, whose real value would be $400 at most.

Design and symbols

The thing that will get your attention immediately is the use of the four slot machines in a single one, all of them being visible on the main game screen. The first slot takes about 60% of the screen, while the other three are crowded on the remaining 40%. The symbols are poker cards in a Chinese lettering style, or images of Bruce Lee and related icons.


Symbols: Bruce Lee (200 coins), Bruce Lee Logo (200 coins, wild), Yin Yang (scatter), Bruce Lee Kick (100 coins), Temple (100 coins), Square (80 coins), Chinese Sign (80 coins), Nunchucks (80 coins), Ace (50 coins), King (50 coins), Queen (50 coins) and Jack (50 coins).

Is It Worth Playing?

Just like the other Bruce Lee slot, it has a lot to offer. The way it plays is its biggest strength, with the four sets of reels spinning at the same time.

Bruce Lee, the Actor

As an actor, Bruce Lee had a huge influence on the film industry and especially on the martial arts genre. Some of the most popular movies with Chinese martial arts had him in the main role, and in the 70s the genre saw a real explosion as a result of his presence in them. Titles like Enter the Dragon, Fist of Fury, The Big Boss or Way of the Dragon are known to this day and popular among enthusiasts of the genre.

Bruce Lee – Dragon’s Tale can be found at any WMS casino, where you get a chance to play it for real money or in free mode.